Holdfast Metalworks began operation in 2009. We are a young fast-growing company, specializing in steel fabrication and erection. Our 30,000 square foot yard and manufacturing facility is always evolving. It includes the latest in automated processing equipment and design software, which are fully integrated. Our growing team of highly qualified professionals believes in taking a collaborative approach to all aspects of project design and construction.
We have completed several high-profile projects on Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast. For our work on the Klahoose First Nations New Relationship Building/Multi-Centre, Holdfast Metalworks was the Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VRCA) 2011 Silver Award Winner for Manufacturer and Supplier.
- Klahoose First Nations New Relationship Building/Multi-Centre (VRCA Silver Award Winner)
- Hillside Mall In Victoria (renovations and expansion), including an 1800-tonne steel deck
- Target stores in Courtenay, Tillicum and Hillside
- Alberni District Secondary School
- Westview Elementary School in Powell River
- Nanaimo City Hall Annex
- Nanaimo Cruise Ship Terminal
- Rexall Pharmacy on Bowen Road in Nanaimo
- Numerous Car Dealerships on Vancouver Island